A New Semester ..... A New Project.

Monday 22 February 2010

Fridays presentations and fabric shopping....


The day started off with 5 students presenting a power point on their designers.
The presentations were approx 8 mins each, I got the chance to see other presentations before I present mine, which has allowed me to work on mine a bit more and achieve a higher standard like the rest of the class!!



here are some of the designers work
Vivienne Westwood
Dries Van Norton
Jitrois
Marni
Boudicca

after a short break, we had a few fabric research presentation which i feel my research was adequate and insightful. These presentation lead onto the fabric research. 
We ventured out into central london in search for fabrics our designers use in their collection and ready to wear I went to a few places and got some really nice fabrics although i still feel i havent found the fabrics Im looking for.
Im going fabric shopping again tomorrow where i hope to find THE ONE!!

i will upload my fabrics after tomorrows shopping trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment