A New Semester ..... A New Project.

Sunday 14 February 2010

first day back...

first day back started with an introduction into our learning module, where i got a place on the tailoring sessions which should come in very handy for this module too. this is one area i really need to improve on, Rick Owens garments tend to be so looking forward to building up my skill to create a perfectly constructed garment in the way my designer would!!



Next was a short lecture on fabrics and then on to starting the module.
I was grouped with three other people where we talked over our concepts and what are designers concepts our. we then got input from the staff. 
I'm now much clearer on were to head with this module. i need to bring my on inspirations as well as my designers. I love looking at graffiti and nature decaying of building and wall. so i'm starting with photographing pieces i see when walking around the city. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment